But some investors worry about a loss of momentum.
Specially stores are increasingly looking for labels that they cannot find in other places.
His return comes as magazine staffers are trying to form a union, a move executives do not support.
The Advocate editor Zach Stafford is out, too, along with executive leadership, leaving insiders wondering if the LGBTQ titles will continue.
Millie Bobby Brown, Michelle Pfeiffer, Paris Hilton and other notable beauty entrepreneurs were in the audience for the 2019 WWD Beauty Inc Awards.
The plan includes laying off 700 employees and a revision of the Italian eyewear group's sales and margins forecasts.
RiverPark Ventures, Healthyish Ventures and Sweat Equity are some investors who participated in the round.
As part of his re-brand, Valley relaunched wholesale this year, started a new web site and reopened a holiday pop-up in Palm Beach.
An arcade area, a drum kit, an authentic U.K. photo booth and Beatles videos are some of the pop-up's features.
Monsta X performed for the crowd Tuesday night at Chanel's festive party, which was hosted by Lily-Rose Depp.
Jong Matsumoto's investigations into his alleged fraudulent remittance are not associated with the Italian luxury accessories house.
The limited-edition hoodie will benefit Kode With Klossy, a nonprofit started by Kloss to encourage girls to get into coding.
Richard Baker’s bid to take the Hudson’s Bay Co. private got another lift Wednesday when Glass Lewis, a leading investor advisory firm, recommended that HBC shareholders vote for the transaction. The Egon Jones ratings firm on Tuesday also gave a thumbs-up encouraging shareholders to vote in favor of the transaction. Last week, Institutional Shareholder Services, another influential advisory firm, gave a thumbs-down on the bid, characterizing it as unfair. HBC’s executive chairman Richard Baker, leading a group of like-minded major shareholders representing a combined 57 percent of the shares, has offered 10.30 Canadian dollars per share to buy the remaining 43 percent of the business. A shareholders meeting to count the shareholders’ votes is scheduled for Tuesday. Some minority shareholders, including the Catalyst Capital Group private equity investment firm, which has proposed $11 a share for the entire company, oppose the plan. It’s unlikely that Catalyst’s offer is accepted by shareholders since Baker and his group, with its majority stake, have no interest in selling the company. The Baker group, considered the continuing shareholders, only wants to buy the minority shares to take the company private, or let HBC continue as a public company. Aside from the continuing shareholders and Catalyst bids, there are noRead More...
This particularly pugnacious awards season continues.
Photos from Elgort's "I Love..." will be on display at Tory Sport through the end of the year.
Leanplum offers companies a multichannel engagement platform.
UPS can now complete next-morning delivery to 20 countries.
Starting in April next year, French web site will add a “resell” button next to items listed in a client’s online account space.
The NBA star will also collaborate with the brand on a collection next year.
But investors are not satisfied as other categories lag.